NORTH GREENE UNIT DISTRICT NO. 3
Administrative Education Center Mark Scott, Superintendent
250 East Sherman Street email@example.com
White Hall IL 62092 Phone: 217-374-2842
www.northgreene.com FAX. 217-374-2849
Updates from Transition Committee/ Team Meetings held on July 13 and July 27
- Parents and students will have the option of choosing in person learning or remote learning upon registering either online or in person on August 5.
- There will be teacher institutes on August 17 and 18 with the first day of student attendance on August 19.
- All staff and all students when in the building, including on buses with the exception for eating breakfast or lunch must wear masks at all times.
- Persons refusing to wear a mask will be sent home for remote learning.
- The proposed schedule will be a hybrid-learning model with no student attendance on Mondays, and a 2:00 dismissal on Tuesday-Friday. Mondays will be used for remote learning and teaching for students and staff. The early dismissal time will allow for teachers to contact, plan, and prepare for students on remote learning and staff to properly clean and disinfect the buildings.
* All things above are subject to change pending board approval, ISBE guidance, and/or directives from IDPH and the Office of the Governor.