with 40+ online providers with access to high quality, cost-effective
virtual education solutions for K-12 schools. Educere joins the expert touch of our Personal Learning Coach™ with the leading edge technology, Edtell™ to meet the individual needs at all points of the virtual education experience.
Virtual Founders Academy™ program can be used to satisfy core
curriculum requirements from K through 12th grade students in Language
Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies, plus Health/Physical Education,
Arts and Music, Business, French, German, and Spanish.
This personalized program includes the following:
- Exclusive InstantTeacher™ access to certified teachers in each core subject area, available Monday to Friday from 6:30am-6:30pm CST for live one-on-one virtual instruction
- Self-paced coursework available 24/7 to alleviate scheduling conflicts
- Weekly academic progress updates to keep students on track from our Personal Learning Coach™
- Access to special education coordinator and ELL/ESL teacher
- Unlimited courses from Founders Education's proprietary content, curriculum rEVOLUTION
- Team of education professionals to tailor the program to meet curriculum needs of both school and student.
join us for an orientation meeting with Educere on December 16th at 6pm
to provide additional information and answer any questions. Here is the
Google Meet link to attend:
Educere Virtual Education - Parent & Student Orientation for North Greene Unit District 3