North Greene Athletics
“Home of the Warriors and Spartans”
North Greene Football Covid Protocols
Dear North Greene Unit District #3 District Families-
We are excited about hosting high school home football games this Spring. While we would love to have a packed stadium with enthusiastic fans on both sides, we are not there yet, as we are limited to a 20% percent capacity. This, however, is a step in the right direction. With this being said, we would like to share with you important guidelines that will help make the games safe and enjoyable for all involved. In accordance with IDPH, IHSA Guidelines, NGUD #3 has developed the following guidelines for fans to attend home football games:
• Our maximum capacity for spectators is set at 750 people.
• We are encouraging parents/guardians, immediate family members and grandparents to arrive 45 minutes before game time to assure entry into the contest.
• Gates will open for spectators 45 minutes before game time.
• Visiting teams will be allowed 4 guests per athlete, and will sign in at the gate.
• We ask that visiting spectators remain on their sideline as much as possible.
• No unattended children will be granted admission.
• Children 6th Grade and under must be supervised by an adult
• Gate prices are as follows:
• Adults: $5.00
• Students: $3.00
• Boosters/Senior Citizens: $2.00
• We ask that members of the same household remain together while at the game.
• All in attendance will be required to wear a mask.
• Social distancing will be observed at the game.
• Bathrooms and hand washing stations will be available to spectators inside the stadium.
• At this time per Greene County Health Department guidelines, concessions will not be available.
• Games will be live streamed and can be accessed on the NFHS Network.
• Please do not bring in outside food or drink.
• Students will stay in their chosen location during the game, and must avoid roaming the stadium.
We appreciate your tremendous patience and understanding with these guidelines. We know that there may be frustration with these restrictions, because they are not the norm. However, North Greene Unit District #3 will adhere to these guidelines so that our athletes can safely participate in the game. Also, high school sports are a privilege and not a right. If fans choose to violate these rules, individual fans may be suspended from district sporting events for up to 1 year. In addition, our team may be forced to forfeit the game. Please help us to follow these guidelines, so our athletes can continue to play. We look forward to cheering on our students-athletes together. Go Spartans!
The North Greene Athletic Department