When: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Where: North Greene Jr. Sr. High School Commons
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Who: NGUD #3 Parents, Community Members, Staff, and all
other district stakeholders.
Come see and hear the wonderful things that are happening in our school and learn more about our ESSA/Title I, II, IV Programing.
Your input as a parent/stakeholder at this meeting is very valuable.
The purpose of the meeting is to provide information to stakeholders to help you:
· Learn about the goals and purposes of ESSA.
· Be aware of the school compact and family engagements.
· See where and how ESSA money is allocated and used to benefit our community, schools, and students.
· Learn about what Title 1 teachers do to assist your child in becoming successful.
· Gain knowledge of ways you can lend a hand at home to help your child achieve their goals